You may or may not know that New York City is one of my favourite places in the world. Last August I headed to the Big Apple to attend the Dance Teacher’s Summit. While I was there I met so many awesome dance enthusiasts, many I’ve already had as guests on the podcast.
There was one young lady I met though that I connected with instantly. I loved her energy and passion for teaching dance. Her name is Kimberly Fitch and she is our guest this week on the Studio Success Formula Podcast.
From learning dance in her small hometown to dancing on stage with Britney Spears, N’Sync, Ricky Martin and Avril Lavigne Kimberly puts her success down to her sheer dedication, determination and passion.
Today she works with dance studio owners and their students across the globe where she teaches master classes, choreographs and cleans competition routines and much more.
In this episode, Kimberly and I talk about:
- How studio owners can nurture and support their students from dancer to teacher to choreographer.
- The big lessons Kimberly learned from her teachers along the way. One of them was a big surprise to me.
- 4 mistakes Kimberly see’s dance studio owners making that are impacting on the growth of their business.
- The 2 things that all successful studio owners are doing to stand out from their competition.
- Kimberly’s approach to teaching and engaging students.
- The 3 things all teachers need to know when it comes to choreographing and award winning routine.
Listen to the interview here.
Have a great day!
P.S. I have a live online business growth training coming up in two weeks. Keep an eye out towards the end of the week for the email where I tell you how you can get your free ticket.
If you want to receive business and marketing strategies in your inbox each week to help GROW your Dance Studio, click here!
Links and resources in this episode
SHARE THE LOVE