Our guest in this episode shall take us down to the ground level and explain what exactly SEO is. Search Engine Optimization is what gets us to the top of Google – It’s a little more complicated than that but I’ll let our Guest today Kate Toon explain some more.
Kate is an award-winning SEO copywriter and SEO consultant and has worked with many small business owners but also large companies to produce great content.
In this episode we will be educated about the dos and don’ts when it comes to SEO, particularly on:
What is SEO?
- How does SEO works?
- How does a natural search / result vs paid advert work in Google?
- What is inbound marketing?
- How to get the chance of appearing on the top of the search results?
- What phrases/keywords that takes you to the top rankings?
What are keywords?
- How do keywords effect your SEO ranking?
- Does being in #1 ranking mean student conversion?
- Biggest mistakes people make when it comes to SEO
Factors that affect your website’s ranking
- 3 points that your website must have that will affect your ranking.
- What is backlink profiling?
Does social media help our SEO?
- Does your social media affect or influence your SEO?
- How social media can help your SEO.
- How to overcome the dilemma of I’m not a good writer.
- The need to have a Google Plus Account
Links and resources in this episode:
How to write headlines
SHARE THE LOVE